Warm Your Floor is pleased to introduce the first non metallic trowel specifically designed for use with electric radiant floor heating systems in North America. The Suntouch Cable Trowel has been thoroughly tested by professional tile installers. The Results are in! The NEW Suntouch CableTrowel is lightweight, but tough enough for commercial use. The CableTrowel is a commercial quality non-metallic trowel that WILL NOT damage the heating wire.
About the Suntouch CableTrowel:
- This new tool works faster
- The CableTrowel is easier to clean than other trowels
- And it cannot damage the heating wire
Experienced tile installers know that metal trowels can become razor sharp over time and those edges are a danger to electric heating cables. The CableTrowel blade is made of durable ABS plastic so it is safer to use around heating elements.
Make your electric radiant installation faster and easier - try the CableTrowel!
- The CableTrowel Will NOT damage the electric radiant heating wire or your hands! No sharp edges means no cuts in wire or you!
- The CableTrowel has a 3/8 x 1/2 notch size is suitable for larger tiles.
- It is Lighter and easier to use than the typical trowel.
- Quick Clean up since mortar washes off easily and the CableTrowel will never rust.