- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Insulation for Floor Heating
For especially cold rooms with slab subfloors, consider installing this 6mm cork to add a thermal break between the heating elements and the slab. This will help lower the startup time of the system. Installing a programmable thermostat will help even more as they learn to compensate for the startup time.
We Stock the Best Brands
Warm Your Floor has the perfect product for warming any floor in your home.Learn more »
List Price: $400.00
Our Price: $335.00This 200 SF roll is 4' x 50' and can be cut to any shape easily. Our Cork is high density and has been specifically engineered to be installed under tile with floor heating. It has passed tests for durability done by the Tile Council of North America. Choose cork because it is a renewable resource and a natural product with excellent thermal properties. Learn More