- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Whether you are heating your driveway or your roof, automated control is vital for snow and ice melting systems. Attaching a sensor to your system or control panel will ensure that it activates just before snow and ice start to form, giving you the absolute best results. Trying to operate a system with no sensor by manually turning it on can result in the system taking hours to melt snow build up and catch up to the current rate of snow fall.
We Stock the Best Brands
Warm Your Floor has the perfect product for warming any floor in your home.Learn more »
There are no products matching the selection.