- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
SunTouch manufactures a number of accessories that can make installing your WarmWire cable easier. Whether you need some extra Cable Strap and double-sided tape or just want an extra sensor wire for peace of mind, we have what you need.
Items 11-13 of 13
Our PriceOur Price: $16.00Extra SunStat Sensor Wire For All SunTouch Thermostats 15 Ft Long. All of our controls include a sensor wire; however, a spare can come in handy if yours gets lost or damaged during installation. Learn More