The DS-2C is a direct replacement for the DS-2b (PM-2B) with many enhanced features at the same low cost. Like the DS-2B, it offers automatic activation, rain/snow detection, adjustable trigger temperature, and a drying cycle, as well as manual operation. However, unlike the DS-2B, the DS-2C has Blue/Brown/Green #14 AWG power leads and Yellow #10 AWG load leads, can handle up to 30 amps from voltages ranging from 100 to 277, has an adjustable precipitation sensor, and is equipped with the new “recovery mode” to start the system back up after temperature raises above the Low Temperature Cutoff.
It is a stand-alone control (Contactor or Control Panel required) and can control up to 30 Amps of snow melting for 100-277 VAC.
• Boasts 10 unique functions in all.
• 3 operating modes : On-Automatic, On-Manual, Off-standby-reset
• New “Recover” mode that activates automatically when temperature rises above the selected Low Temperature Cutoff.
• Operates on line voltage (100-277v) and has dual 30 Amp load capacity
• Automatic Activation means lower costs for deicing and snow melting
• Reliable Rain and Snow Detection
• Easy Installation with many user configurable options
• Adjustable temperature, delay AND precipitation settings
• Removable cover provides full access to all electronics and settings
• 1 year warranty with many replaceable components
• Housed in a sturdy NEMA 3R enclosure rated for outdoor use that is 5"x7"x3"
• All internal electronic components are specified for -40°C to +85°C operation.
• ETL UL Standard 508/CSA C22.2 No. 14 Listed
• LED Power/Activation Indicator
|What's In The Box
||1 DS-2C (ASE)
- Instructions + Video
- More Details
||Pentair Thermal Management
You might also like...
HeatTrak 10" x 30" • Residential Heated Stair Mat - power cord sold separately (HR10-30)
HeatTrak 20" x 60" • Residential Heated Walkway power cord sold separately (HR20-60)
You Save: $20.00
SunStat Connect WiFi Enabled Programmable Thermostat
ProMelt/SlabHeat Heating Wire Repair Kit