- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
We offer the largest selection of Thermostat Controls and accessories to help you with your new floor heat project. Thermostats are availablein Programmable and Non-programmable models with several choices. Each thermostat INCLUDES a Floor Sensor wire that allows the thermostat to measure the floor temperature (and we sell spare sensors too)
WarmWire Strap is essential to secure the heating wires to the floor. And Consider the Loudmouth Installation monitor, which provides an audible alarm, in the event the heating cable is cut before you've completed the installation and covered the floor with tile. One customer called the LoudMouth "Peace of Mind". We also offer a low-cost Digital Ohm Meter, if you don't own one. A digital Ohm Meter is required for All electric radiant floor heat installations.
And we now sell Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive. This works very well to stick the WarmWire strap to your concrete subfloor. On backer board or plywood installations, use screws as detailed in the installation manual.
List Price: $6.00
Our Price: $5.85
List Price: $8.00
Our Price: $7.50