- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Nexans Thick Cables 120V
Nexans Cables are available in Standard lengths in both 120v & 230v with a 7 Ft cold lead for connection to the thermostat. Multiple cables can be used and all connect to the Thermostat; the cables DO NOT connect end to end.
Spacing between cable runs is determined by considering the area you want to heat and desired wattage per Sq Foot. The closer the cable runs are speaced, the more heat generated. Code requires 15 Watts Per SF or less.
Nexans has recently introduced the Dual Wire cable - 2 conductors is BEST - to replace it's original single conductor cable. We stock all sizes available in the improved Dual wire cables for the easiest installation (no end of wire to loop back to the beginning like the original design)
List Price: $228.00
Our Price: $213.81
List Price: $253.00
Our Price: $237.57
List Price: $265.00
Our Price: $248.93
List Price: $316.00
Our Price: $296.44