Nuheat Cable Systems
Nuheat cables are available in both 120v (for areas 150 sq ft or less) and 240v (for areas more than 150 sq ft). They are made from exactly the same cable that comes in the Nuheat mats, so at the standard 3 inch spacing they will perform exactly the same as a Nuheat mat of the same square footage. The main advantage to Nuheat cable is the amount of flexibility it provides on the jobsite since the wire can be run in any configuration as long as the spacing remains consistent. The standard spacing for Nuheat cables is 3”, which will produce 12 watts (41 BTUs) of heat per a square foot, the same as a Nuheat mat. The cable can also be spaced at a 3-2-3-2 alternating spacing, which will produce 15 watts (51 BTUs) per a square foot, 25% more than a Nuheat mat.
• Variable spacing of 3-3-3-3 inches or 3-2-3-2 inches, generating 12 and 15 watts respectively
• Flexible Polyurethane WaterProof Jacket
• Thin but durable: Total thickness of about 1/8" (0.10-0.13)
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
• Manufactured in Vancouver, CA