In Slab Heat Cable
SunTouch® SlabHeat™ Cables are the best solution for true radiant floor heating installed within a new concrete slab pour. SlabHeat is engineered by the world leader in electric floor heating systems with the capability to produce enough BTUs to heat a slab, the room, and the surface people walk on. Regardless of size, shape, or thickness of the flooring being installed, SlabHeat is a great way to provide heat to just about any indoor space.
• Tough polyurethane jacket offers superior flexibility, abrasion and tear resistance, impact resistance, resiliency and better low temperature stability than the PVC used in competing products.
• Efficient radiant heat of up to 15 Watts (51 BTUs) per Sq Ft
• Safety built-in: ZERO EMF dual wire cables and UL Listing for use in wet areas
• Engineered by Watts Radiant SunTouch – decades of experience in electric radiant floor heating
• Reliable, durable design
• One 10 ft power lead on each cable (no return loop necessary)
• Provides comfortable, even heat without the drying effects of forced air heating
• Maintenance-free and silent heating system with no intrusive or unsightly parts visible
• Compatible with all SunTouch thermostats
• Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
Our PriceOur Price: $587.00