SunTouch Slab Heat Cable
SunTouch® SlabHeat™ Cables are the best solution for true radiant floor heating installed within a new concrete slab pour. SlabHeat is engineered by the world leader in electric floor heating systems with the capability to produce enough BTUs to heat a slab, the room, and the surface people walk on. Regardless of size, shape, or thickness of the flooring being installed, SlabHeat is a great way to provide heat to just about any indoor space.
- Tough polyurethane jacket offers superior flexibility, abrasion and tear resistance, impact resistance, resiliency and better low temperature stability than the PVC used in competing products.
- Efficient radiant heat of up to 15 Watts (51 BTUs) per Sq Ft
- Safety built-in: ZERO EMF dual wire cables and UL Listing for use in wet areas
- Engineered by Watts Radiant SunTouch – decades of experience in electric radiant floor heating
- Reliable, durable design
- One 10 ft power lead on each cable (no return loop necessary)
- Provides comfortable, even heat without the drying effects of forced air heating
- Maintenance-free and silent heating system with no intrusive or unsightly parts visible
- Compatible with all SunTouch thermostats