- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
WarmWire cables are available in both 120v (for areas 150 sq ft or less) and 240v (for areas more than 150 sq ft). They are exactly the same cable that comes on the SunTouch TapeMats, so at the standard 3 inch spacing they will perform exactly the same as a SunTouch mat of the same square footage. The main advantage to WarmWire is the amount of flexibility it provides on the jobsite since the wire can be run in any configuration as long as the spacing remains consistent. WarmWire can also be spaced at 2.5 inches instead of the standard 3 inches, which will increase the heat output to 14.4 watts, 17% more than the mats. This is recommended for installations over uninsulated slab subfloors.
• Variable spacing of 3.5, 3, and 2.5 inch spacing for 9.6, 12, 14.4 watts respectively
• Flexible Polyurethane WaterProof Jacket
• Thin but durable: Total thickness of about 1/8" (0.10-0.13)
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• Metal foil shield for extra protection
• ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
• Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
Our PriceOur Price: $308.00
Our PriceOur Price: $347.00
Our PriceOur Price: $379.00