WarmWire cables are available in both 120v (for areas 150 sq ft or less) and 240v (for areas more than 150 sq ft). They are exactly the same cable that comes on the SunTouch TapeMats, so at the standard 3 inch spacing they will perform exactly the same as a SunTouch mat of the same square footage. The main advantage to WarmWire is the amount of flexibility it provides on the jobsite since the wire can be run in any configuration as long as the spacing remains consistent. WarmWire can also be spaced at 2.5 inches instead of the standard 3 inches, which will increase the heat output to 14.4 watts, 17% more than the mats. This is recommended for installations over uninsulated slab subfloors.
• Variable spacing of 3.5, 3, and 2.5 inch spacing for 9.6, 12, 14.4 watts respectively
• Flexible Polyurethane WaterProof Jacket
• Thin but durable: Total thickness of about 1/8" (0.10-0.13)
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• Metal foil shield for extra protection
• ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
• Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
Our PriceOur Price: $308.00
Our PriceOur Price: $347.00
Our PriceOur Price: $379.00