- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
WarmWire 120V Spools
WarmWire is now BLUE and better than before!
- 3" inch spacing means faster installation
- Blue Flexible Polyurethane WaterProof Jacket
- Thin but durable: Total thickness of 1/8" (0.10-0.13)
- ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
- Metal foil shield for extra protection
- ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
- 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
Our PriceOur Price: $401.00
Our PriceOur Price: $440.00
Our PriceOur Price: $485.00