- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Nuheat Standard Mats
Nuheat mats are available in both 120v (for areas 150 sq ft or less) and 240v (for areas more than 150 sq ft). They come in a large variety of sizes and install faster and easier than any other mat on the market. Nuheat mats are suitable for use under tile, engineered hardwood, laminate, and carpet flooring.
• Emits 12 watts (41 BTUs) worth of heat per sq ft
• Thin but durable: Total thickness of approximately 1/8"
• Very smooth surface for tiling over
• 10 ft power lead
• UL listed for use in showers and other wet areas
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Manufactured in Vancouver, Canada.
There are no products matching the selection.