- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
240v mats are recommended for large spaces. One thermostat can handle the amp load of up to 300 sq ft of heated area. Nuheat mats come in a variety of sizes, and multiple 240v mats can be controlled with one thermostat so long as the maximum area is not greater than 300 sq ft. These mats are suitable for use under tile, engineered hardwood and laminate flooring. All Nuheat mats are also UL listed for use in showers and other wet areas.
There are no products matching the selection.