SunTouch has announced the new SunTouch TapeMat 120V 24"x 5' 12000524 with several product enhancements making installation even easier than the classic SunTouch mat design.
Innovative SunTouch Tape Mat design is now available for the easiest and fastest installation!
- New Tape strips on both sides and 2 edges speeds up your installation (peel the backing off and it sticks in place)
- Tough fiberglass mesh is stiffer and lays flatter for easier troweling over the top
TapeMats are available in 24 and 36 wide mats and Mat Kits.
SunTouch Floor Warming TapeMats are thin for a low profile installation providing true radiant under floor heating for tile, stone, laminate, engineered wood and carpet. Made in the USA by Watts Radiant and designed for quick and easy D-I-Y installation. Energy efficient SunTouch is Ideal for all bathroom remodeling and kitchens or mudrooms in fact any rooms where added heat and a warm floor is desired.
SunTouch Mats patented dual wire design is engineered with Safety built-in to eliminate electromagnetic fields (EMF) and uses the highest quality materials for durability and longevity.
High heat output of 41 BTU/SF can replace many baseboard heaters as SunTouch uses only a 12 Watts/SF.
Installation is easy with our how-to videos online and adetailed instruction manual is included too. When replacing your flooring the addition of a SunTouch Heated Floor may be your best decision and the temperature is easily controlled with 1 of our SunStat thermostats.
- Installs on most subfloors directly beneath your tile or stone or is covered with mortar layer for other flooring of wood, laminate, vinyl or carpet;
- Open weave mesh allows thinset to flow through providing a true mechanical bond between tile mortar and sub floor;
- 25 Year Warranty, UL Listed and Tile Council of North America Tested; earning the highest rating Extra Heavy Duty.
- Heat output exceeds most baseboard heaters. Compare here;
- Connect multiple mats for larger areas in parallel directly to the Thermostat;
- Rugged 10 Ft power lead requires no conduit to reach electrical box directly;
- SunStat Thermostat is required (sold separately) and provides GFCI protection and floor temperature sensing;
- Toll Free Phone Support before and after sale from the Radiant Floor Heating Experts plus online support 24/7/365;
- High tech wire construction for safe installation even in wet areas, including shower floors and seats;
- Made in the USA by Watts Radiant a leader in safety and comfort since 1874 (NYSE:WTS).
|Voltage Choice||Same Energy efficiency & same Watts/SF. More Sq Footage per circuit with 240v|
|Watts Per SF||12 Watts per Sq Foot|
|Heat Output BTUs per SF||41 BTU per Sq Ft/Hour|
|Heating Power : Total BTU’s||410 BTU total|
|Manufacturer||SunTouch Watts Radiant|
|Power Lead Type||Armored, NEC color code, Single point connection at 1 corner of mat. No return wire like inferior products|
|Power Lead Length||10 Feet|
|Power Lead Wire Gauge (varies by heated area)||18 AWG|
|Heating Wire Spacing||2.5" inches|
|Ohms Reading (resistance value)||109-134 ohms|
|ZERO* EMF (Electro Magnetic Field)||Yes. Verified by Independent Testing Laboratory as ultra low. REET test.|
|Controls/Thermostat is required for operation||SunStat Floor sensing thermostat|
|Conduit required for Power Leads||Conduit does make installation easier in new construction (not required)|
|Packaging||Easy Open Cardboard - no frustration|
|Width of heating area Feet||2' ft. feet|
|Length of heating area Feet||5' ft. feet|
|Width of heating area Inches||24" in. inch|
|Length of heating area Inches||60" in. inch|
|Width of heating area Meters||0.61m meter metre|
|Length of heating area Meters||1.52m meter metre|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
List Price: $129.00
Our Price: $109.00
List Price: $6.00
Our Price: $5.85
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $13.99