UnderFloor Retro-Fit Mats
Designed to be installed between the joist bays under an existing floor, UnderFloor mats can be used to add heat to a floor that has already been installed. UnderFloor mats are manufactured for joists that are either 12” or 16” on center. They are very DIY friendly. Simply staple the mats up into the joist bay and add insulation under them. These mats are available in both 120v (the most commonly used voltage) and 240v (used for very large areas).
• Emits 10 watts (35 BTUs) worth of heat per sq ft
• Thin but durable: Total thickness of approximately 1/8"
• 10 ft power lead
• UL listed for use in showers and other wet areas
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
Our PriceOur Price: $85.00
Our PriceOur Price: $90.00
Our PriceOur Price: $125.00
Our PriceOur Price: $121.00
Our PriceOur Price: $149.00
Our PriceOur Price: $156.00
Our PriceOur Price: $174.00
Our PriceOur Price: $188.00
Our PriceOur Price: $227.00
Our PriceOur Price: $218.00
Our PriceOur Price: $249.00
Our PriceOur Price: $282.00
SunTouch Underfloor is Easy to Install
If you have access under a floor, simply staple UnderFloor mats between the joists. These effective, UL-Listed mats deliver 10 watts/sq. ft. of floor area (about 34 BTU/hr/sq. ft.) UnderFloor mats will warm wood, vinyl, laminates, or tile floor coverings. With UnderFloor mats, most floors can be heated up to 12 to 15 degrees F warmer than they would otherwise be. Carpeted floors will not warm up as much as other floor coverings due to the high insulation value of carpet and padding. You may experience a temperature rise in the floor of between 6 and 15 degrees, which may or may not meet your satisfaction. Insulation installed below the mats is essential to complete the installation.
25 Years Warranty for SunTouch UnderFloor Retro-Fit Mats
SunTouch UnderFloor has 2 layers of Radiant Foil (that is the blue you see) for improved performance and the new widths and lengths should work well for all North American Homes.
Not Only are we the Only Electric Under Floor Heating solution - UnderFloor has a 25 Year Warranty!
- Transferable warranty to future owners - Unique in the industry
- 25 year Warranty is backed by a $1.4 Billion USA manufacturer
- With more than 130 years in business, Suntouch is a solid manufacturer, not a fly-by-night company who has been manufacturing for a few years as a business side line. Radiant Heating is all they do in this 142,000 Sq Foot factory MADE IN THE USA
- NYSE listed (symbol WTS) and manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA
- Easy To Install Electric Under Floor Warming
- ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) emission for Your Safety Independently tested and verified Read about EMF Here
All UnderFloor Mats are In Stock and Ready to Ship
All production sizes are in stock EXCEPT: 12" sizes longer than 14' - These are available by Special order in 1 week or less
- The complete manual for Installation of the SunTouch UnderFloor System under existing floors in the joist bays. Heat an existing cold floor if you have access underneath.