Create fully bonded, waterproof, ready-to-tile pipe & column coverings with KERDI-BOARD-U
Schluter KERDI-BOARD is a multifunctional building panel and tile substrate used for creating a wide range of bonded waterproofing assemblies with tile coverings. Contains no cement or fiberglass.
* Simply cut to size with a utility knife for endless design possibilities!
* Tiles can be installed directly overtop using thin-set mortar!
* U-shaped panel great for going around pipes & columns!
* Rigid & impact-resistant!
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Schluter-Shower System Installation Handbook Install Steps
Install steps can be found in the Data Sheet linked above for the following applications:
- Fully embedded KERDI-BOARD
- Spot-bonded KERDI-BOARD
- Use of KERDI-BOARD on wood or metal framing
- Use of KERDI-BOARD in non-bearing partition wall systems
- Countertops made of KERDI-BOARD
- Pipe and column coverings made of KERDI-BOARD
- Curved wall areas made of KERDI-BOARD
- KERDI-BOARD-SN shower niche
- Waterproofing with KERDI-BOARD
- More Details
What's In The Box No shipping available for this item. Must be purchased for local pickup. Material KERDI-BOARD is made of an extruded polystyrene foam, and has a special reinforcement material on both sides with fleece webbing (called 'KERDI') for effective anchoring in thin-set mortar. Thickness 3/4" Size in Inches 7-7/8" x 7-7/8" x 96" (24-1/2 wide before folding into shape) Size in Feet 8 feet long Warranty 10 Year Limited (See page 10 of Schluter-KERDI-BOARD Data Sheet for details.)