Create waterproof, ready-to-tile curved structures & pipe coverings with KERDI-BOARD-V
Schluter KERDI-BOARD-V is a versatile vertically grooved substrate & building panel used for creating a wide range of curved elements and has provides all the benefits of KERDI waterproofing technology.
• Flexible panel allows for endless design possibilities!
• Simply cut to size with a utility knife!
• Tiles can be installed directly overtop using thin-set mortar
• Contains no cement or fiberglass
If a larger expanse of panels is required, several panels can be connected along the edges with thin-set mortar, Schluter®-KERDI-FIX adhesive, or double-sided adhesive tape.
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Schluter-KERDI-BOARD Data Sheet Install Steps
Install steps can be found in the Data Sheet linked above for the following applications:
- Fully embedded KERDI-BOARD
- Spot-bonded KERDI-BOARD
- Use of KERDI-BOARD on wood or metal framing
- Use of KERDI-BOARD in non-bearing partition wall systems
- Countertops made of KERDI-BOARD
- Pipe and column coverings made of KERDI-BOARD
- Curved wall areas made of KERDI-BOARD
- KERDI-BOARD-SN shower niche
- Waterproofing with KERDI-BOARD
- More Details
What's In The Box No shipping available for this item. Must be purchased for local pickup/delivery.-View Details Material KERDI-BOARD is made of an extruded polystyrene foam, and has a special reinforcement material on both sides with fleece webbing (called 'KERDI') for effective anchoring in thin-set mortar. Thickness 1" Size in Inches 24-1/2" x 96" Warranty from Manufacturer 10-Year Limited (See page 10 of Schluter-KERDI-BOARD Data Sheet for details.)