Create fully bonded, waterproof assemblies that are ready-to-tile with KERDI-BOARD
Schluter KERDI-BOARD is a multifunctional building panel and tile substrate used for creating a wide range of bonded waterproofing assemblies with tile coverings. It also acts as a thermal insulator.
* Simply cut to size with a utility knife for endless design possibilities!
* Tiles can be installed directly overtop using thin-set mortar!
* Helpful gridlines help keep your installation quick & tidy!
* Rigid & impact-resistant! (Contains no cement or fiberglass)
Applications for KERDI-BOARD include building shower substrates, such as custom shower benches or shelves, framing for walls & ceilings, building bathtub surrounds & platforms, and much more!
UPC 4011832123429 Manufacturer Schluter Systems
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Schluter-Shower System Installation Handbook Install Steps
Install steps can be found in the Data Sheet linked above for the following applications:
- Fully embedded KERDI-BOARD
- Spot-bonded KERDI-BOARD
- Use of KERDI-BOARD on wood or metal framing
- Use of KERDI-BOARD in non-bearing partition wall systems
- Countertops made of KERDI-BOARD
- Pipe and column coverings made of KERDI-BOARD
- Curved wall areas made of KERDI-BOARD
- KERDI-BOARD-SN shower niche
- Waterproofing with KERDI-BOARD
- More Details
What's In The Box No shipping available for this item. Must be purchased for local pickup. Material KERDI-BOARD is made of an extruded polystyrene foam, and has a special reinforcement material on both sides with fleece webbing (called 'KERDI') for effective anchoring in thin-set mortar. Thickness 1/2" Size in Inches 48" x 64" Size in Feet 4' x 5.33' Warranty from Manufacturer 10 Year Limited (See page 10 of Schluter-KERDI-BOARD Data Sheet for details.)