ELEMENT Non-Programmable 120/240v Thermostat for Floor Heating
The Nuheat ELEMENT is a non-programmable thermostat that allows for simple “up” or “down” temperature control of electric radiant floor heating systems while still providing you with a digital readout of the floor temperature and weekly energy usage.
The ELEMENT is a great option where simplicity is all that is desired.
- Non-programmable thermostat with digital display
- Compatible with ALL electric floor heating systems using std 10k sensor
- Clock display (no timer or programming functions)
- Dual voltage compatibility (120V or 240V)
- Suitable for tile, stone, concrete, laminate and wood floors
- Floor sensing and ambient air sensing
- 7-day energy usage monitor
- Backlit display shows Time, Temperature and heating on/off
- Simple "up" or "down" temperature control buttons
- On / Off switch on side
- Built-in G.F.C.I. (Class A) with test button
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
As with all Nuheat controls, the ELEMENT has a built-in GFCI, requires no batteries and comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Did you know?
- The ELEMENT can sense floor temperature and ambient temperature.
- The installation of a floor probe (necessary for thermostat to sense floor temperature) allows for an easy upgrade to a programmable floor-sensing thermostat in the future.
UPC 620713001738 What's In The Box Non-programmable thermostat, sensor wire Voltage 120 VAC/ 240 VAC Brand Name Nuheat Visible Depth 1" in. inch Display Height 1" in. inch Display Width 1" in. inch
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Nuheat ELEMENT Non-Programmable Thermostat Installation Manual Floor Sensor Included yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 20,000 Floor Temperature Sensing Primary floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode yes Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option yes Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) n/a GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5 mA Class A Built In
- More Details
Warranty from Manufacturer 3 yr Control Multiple areas No Home Automation Integration yes Smart Technology/Early Start no Manual Temperature Override Possible n/a Regulator Mode option no Programming Method None, On/Off - Temp Set Only Pre-Loaded program options no User Settable program no 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) n/a 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) n/a 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) n/a Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) n/a No Battery Required No Battery Required
Both mat & ThermostatEverything was easy to install.It was actually my third Nu Heat mat They are packed very well, are delivered Quickly and work Great. Couldn't be happier with the product