NEW Harmony Dual Voltage Programmable Thermostat 120/240
The NEW 120/240V Harmony Programmable Thermostat is the sleekest low profile thermostat we have in stock to control your Nuheat Electric Radiant Floor Heating System. This amazing in-floor heat sensing thermostat mounts flush to the wall and can be fitted with one of many décor-style faceplates. (Faceplate is not included) The Harmony Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat allows you to maximize the use of a Nuheat Electric Floor Heating System while minimizing energy costs.
All thermostat options for the Nuheat Electric Floor Heating System have built-in Class A 5mA GFCI protection for your safety and are available with the dual voltage for 110V/240V options so you can easily choose the correct HARMONY model for your Nuheat Radiant Heating Systems voltage.
The Harmony Electric Floor Heating Thermostat gives you the option of programming in advance when you want your floor warming system turned on/off; allowing for soothing in floor heat only when you want it. You determine the times and temperature for warming your floor allowing the Nuheat Harmony an unsurpassed energy-efficient flexibility.
Harmony - HMYDV Features:
- Exclusive to all 120V and 240V Nuheat Floor Heating Systems
- The ONLY Flush Mount Thermostat that installs into a 2-gang or larger box and can be fitted with any décor-style faceplate you choose.
- 15 Ft. long Floor Sensor Probe Wire included
- Programmable in-floor heat sensing thermostat for your electric floor heating system.
- Specially designed for use under tile, stone, granite, marble surfaces or engineered and laminate wood applications.
- Manual mode and programmable 7-day settings for efficient use of Nuheat's Electric Floor Heating System.
- Rated for 15 Amps of floor warming.
- Back-lit display which is on for 12 seconds, or can be set to an "Always -On" mode
- Built-in Class A 5mA G.F.C.I. with "test" function for the ultimate in electrical safety.
- Can operate in regulator mode if sensor wire is forgotten or damaged
- Has built-in laminate/engineered hardwood floor functionality. The temperature limit selection switch can be moved:
- UP for Normal - up to 104*F (Normal Tile or Stone floors)
- DOWN for Limited - up to 82*F (Engineered Hardwood or Laminate Floors)
UPC 620713001523 What's In The Box Programmable thermostat, sensor wire Individual Items No Voltage 120 VAC/ 240 VAC Brand Name Nuheat Visible Depth No Inside Box Width No Inside Box Height No Inside Box Depth No LCD Display Size Ht No LCD Display Size Width No Dial Size (diameter) No Manufacturer Nuheat Industries Ltd. Controls/Thermostat is required for operation No
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Nuheat HMYDV Harmony Dual Voltage Programmable Thermostat Installation Manual Install Steps No Electrical Box Recommended Size No Width No Height No Depth No Unit and wires protrude into box No Floor Sensor Included yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters No Floor Sensor Type No Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 20,000 Floor Temperature Sensing Primary floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode no Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option no Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) n/a GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5 mA Class A Built In Skill Level No Installation Layout Map customized for my project No
- More Details
Why Helps No Warranty from Manufacturer 3 yr Remote Control Compatible No Control Multiple areas No Remote control Mode No Home Automation Integration no Smart Technology/Early Start yes Manual Temperature Override Possible yes On/Off Switch for complete shutdown @ end of heating season No Regulator Mode option yes Heating Cycle length No Safety Listing No Canadian Electric Code reference No Programming Method yes Pre-Loaded program options No User Settable program yes 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) no 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) yes 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) no Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) yes Time / Date settings retained during power outage No No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp No Maximum Display Temp No Accuracy Degrees F No Floor sensor Connection No Electrical Connections No Operating Temperature Range (degrees F) No Minimum Setting Temp No Maximum Setting Temp No Click here to see all discontinued Thermostats No Benefits No Repairable Heating Wire No Packaging No
Twice is NiceWe used this Thermostat for our bathroom renovation and loved it so much we went with the same model for our new house. Our old unit has worked like a charm and I don't know how we could ever live without it.
Super easy replacementWe had our Nuheat Harmony installed when we redid our bathroom in 2008. When the heated floor stopped working, I feared the worst. Little did I know that we just needed to replace the in-wall thermostat. I called Warm Your Floor and they were super helpful in identifying which model I needed. The item arrived quickly and my husband was able...
It heats really wellI installed this and it heats really well.
Our customer is quite happy and enjoying their warm floor.We ordered the thermostat to replace one on a system we installed for a client several years ago. Our customer is quite happy and enjoying their warm floor.