NEW Harmony Dual Voltage Programmable Thermostat 120/240
The NEW 120/240V Harmony Programmable Thermostat is the sleekest low profile thermostat we have in stock to control your Nuheat Electric Radiant Floor Heating System. This amazing in-floor heat sensing thermostat mounts flush to the wall and can be fitted with one of many décor-style faceplates. (Faceplate is not included) The Harmony Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat allows you to maximize the use of a Nuheat Electric Floor Heating System while minimizing energy costs.
All thermostat options for the Nuheat Electric Floor Heating System have built-in Class A 5mA GFCI protection for your safety and are available with the dual voltage for 110V/240V options so you can easily choose the correct HARMONY model for your Nuheat Radiant Heating Systems voltage.
The Harmony Electric Floor Heating Thermostat gives you the option of programming in advance when you want your floor warming system turned on/off; allowing for soothing in floor heat only when you want it. You determine the times and temperature for warming your floor allowing the Nuheat Harmony an unsurpassed energy-efficient flexibility.
Harmony - HMYDV Features:
- Exclusive to all 120V and 240V Nuheat Floor Heating Systems
- The ONLY Flush Mount Thermostat that installs into a 2-gang or larger box and can be fitted with any décor-style faceplate you choose.
- 15 Ft. long Floor Sensor Probe Wire included
- Programmable in-floor heat sensing thermostat for your electric floor heating system.
- Specially designed for use under tile, stone, granite, marble surfaces or engineered and laminate wood applications.
- Manual mode and programmable 7-day settings for efficient use of Nuheat's Electric Floor Heating System.
- Rated for 15 Amps of floor warming.
- Back-lit display which is on for 12 seconds, or can be set to an "Always -On" mode
- Built-in Class A 5mA G.F.C.I. with "test" function for the ultimate in electrical safety.
- Can operate in regulator mode if sensor wire is forgotten or damaged
- Has built-in laminate/engineered hardwood floor functionality. The temperature limit selection switch can be moved:
- UP for Normal - up to 104*F (Normal Tile or Stone floors)
- DOWN for Limited - up to 82*F (Engineered Hardwood or Laminate Floors)
|What's In The Box||Programmable thermostat, sensor wire|
|Backlight (display) color||Green|
|Voltage||120 VAC/ 240 VAC|
|Maximum Load Watts @ 120v||1800|
|Maximum Load Watts @ 240v||3600|
|Maximum Load Amps||15|
|Recommended Supply Circuit size||20 amp breaker|
|Maximum Heated SF 120V 12 W/SF||150|
|Maximum Heated SF 240V 12 W/SF||300|
|Wall Mount Style (Electrical Box reqd)||4" x 4" Double gang or Multi-Gang|
|Multi Gang with other switches?||not recommended|
|Manufacturer||Nuheat Industries Ltd.|