ProMelt ContactorPro™ 50 amp panels for 120/208/240/277 VAC
ProMelt Contactor Pro panels provide industry leading automatic snow melting and deicing control. This turn-key solution is all you need for activating larger systems of ProMelt Mats and Cables. Connect your choice of a PM-224, PM-824, or PM-HSC5 snow sensor control. The CP panels are offered in three sizes: 50 Amps, 100 Amps, and 200 Amps. 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC is supplied to this panel and an included 24V Class 2 transformer allows easy connection to the snow sensor.
Every Contactor Pro panel comes complete with 'system on' indicator light, manual override via 4-hr dial timer, and simple 24V wire terminal connections to the snow sensor. A new feature allows any CP series panel to be connected to any other CP series panel as an expansion panel. i.e. you can connect 2 panels together for added capacity using 1 snow sensor.
The CP-50 has one 50-amp contactor, the CP-100 has two 50-amp contactors, and the CP-200 has four 50-amp contactors. Systems should be designed to connect one or more ProMelt Cables or Mats in combinations not to exceed the capacity of individual 50-amp contactors
- Completely prewired and numbered connections for easy installation
- NEMA Type 1 for mounting indoors on a wall with knockouts for conduit
- Economical For all Snow Melting systems
- Pre-Built in Watts Radiant’s ISO 9001:2008 registered factory for quality and process control
- 50 Amp Capacity (One 50 Amp Contactors)
- Aerial Mounted Automatic Snow Switch (sold separately) easily connects to CP
- Wired Remote Operation can be added with Home Automation capability
- 'System On' Indicator light
- 4 Hour Timer for manual preheating if needed
- Heavy duty metal enclosure measures 12" x 12" x 4".
We recommend adding the optional PM-DP remote ProMelt Display Panel for the easiest monitoring and control of your sensor. The PM-DP wired remote is a great upgrade and is sold separately.
Manufacturer Watts Radiant
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Promelt 300050 CP-50 Snow Melt Control Panel Installation Manual Install Steps /media/SunTouch-ProMelt-Contractor-Pro-Panel-Manual-All-Current-WYF.pdf Location / Use : Indoor Only Outdoor Only
- More Details
Made In USA Made in USA
You might also like...
HeatTrak 10" x 30" • Residential Heated Stair Mat - power cord sold separately (HR10-30)$69.99
HeatTrak 20" x 60" • Residential Heated Walkway power cord sold separately (HR20-60)
You Save: $20.00
SunStat Connect WiFi Enabled Programmable Thermostat$270.00
ProMelt/SlabHeat Heating Wire Repair Kit$28.00