Snow Melting systems operate best when they are connected to automatic controls and you save money because the control activates your system only when needed and then shuts off automatically.
The PM-2C sensor-controller detects the combination of precipitation PLUS low temperature to activate the ProMelt Mats or Cables. It is meant to be pole-mounted open to the sky and elements with a fixed moisture sensor mounted on its top.
- NEW- Now shipping the 2C version with more features and easier to install and use
- 3 operating modes : On-Automatic, On-Manual, Off-standby-reset
- Operates on line voltage (100-277VAC) automatically with no configuration or strapping like old 2B model
- Automatic Activation means lower costs for deicing and snow melting
- New LED indicator light displays status of Off, Standby and blinking when operating
- Easy Installation with many user configurable options
- 10 Functions, including Adjustable temperature (34-44 F) & Delay (30-90 min or 2-6 Hr ranges)
- PM-2C units have a 3/4" NPT base conduit hub and a 1/2" threaded reducing bushing
- 18" Blue/Brown/Green #14 AWG power leads and Yellow #10 AWG load leads
- 1 year warranty with many replaceable components
- Housed in a sturdy NEMA 3R enclosure rated for outdoor use that is 5"x7"x3" with removable cover for complete access
- All internal electronic components are specified for -40°C to +85°C operation.
- ETL UL Standard 508/CSA C22.2 No. 14 Listed
The ProMelt PM-2C offers automatic activation, rain/snow detection, adjustable trigger temperature, and a drying cycle, as well as manual operation. It is a stand-alone control (no CP Contactor Panel required) intended for relatively small systems up to 30 Amps or approximately 145 Sq Ft at 50 Watts/SF. It cannot be used with our Contractor Pro series of ProMelt controls, as those are designed for 24V control sensors (PM-224 or 824). The unit measures approximately 5"x7"x3".
We recommend adding the optional PM-DP remote ProMelt Display Panel for the easiest monitoring and control of your PM-2C sensor. The PM-DP wired remote is a great upgrade and is sold separately.
|Brand Name||SunTouch Floor Warming|