Snow Melting systems operate best when they are connected to automatic controls.
The PM-2B sensor-controller detects the combination of precipitation PLUS low temperature to activate the ProMelt Mats or Cables. It is meant to be pole-mounted open to the sky and elements with a fixed moisture sensor mounted on its top.
- 3 operating modes : On-Automatic, On-Manual, Off-standby-reset
- Operates on line voltage (100-120 and 200 - 240V) and has dual 30 Amp load capacity
- Automatic Activation means lower costs for deicing and snow melting
- Reliable Rain and Snow Detection
- Easy Installation with many user configurable options
- Adjustable temperature and delay settings
- Removable cover provides full access to all electronics and settings
- 1 year warranty with many replaceable components
- Housed in a sturdy NEMA 3R enclosure rated for outdoor use that is 5"x7"x3"
- All internal electronic components are specified for -40°C to +85°C operation.
- ETL UL Standard 508/CSA C22.2 No. 14 Listed
The ProMelt PM-2B offers automatic activation, rain/snow detection, adjustable trigger temperature, and a drying cycle, as well as manual operation. It is a stand-alone control (no CP Contactor Panel required) intended for relatively small systems up to 30 Amps or approximately 145 Sq Ft at 50 Watts/SF. It cannot be used with our Contractor Pro series of ProMelt controls, as those are designed for 24V control sensors (PM-224 or 824). The unit measures approximately 5"x7"x3".
We recommend adding the optional PM-DP remote ProMelt Display Panel for the easiest monitoring and control of your PM-2B sensor. The PM-DP wired remote is a great upgrade and is sold separately.
|Brand Name||SunTouch Floor Warming|