The PM-DP Wired Remote Control Panel is a recommended upgrade addition to the PM-2B or PM-5 Snow Sensor controllers.
The PM-DP brings control and monitoring of your snow melt system indoors. One glance at the display confirms the system has successfully triggered and is operating. The PM-DP is compatible with the PM-2B, PM-224, PM-824, PM-5, and DS-8 rain/snow sensor controllers.
This control panel allows convenient indoor monitoring and control of the system for manual on, automatic, and standby operation. It communicates with the snow sensor through a simple low-voltage cable (not included).
The Display Panel remote switch is typically mounted in a single gang 2x4 box or a multi-gang box and can be up to 800 Ft away from the Sensor. Simply connect it with low voltage wire (it is powered by the sensor) using a 5 conductor cable; telephone or computer cable works well in most cases. It is very low conduit is not required.
A connector with 6 inches of wire is included and you must supply additional wire to run to the sensor.
- Mounts indoors for simple monitoring and control. Or mount outdoors protected from the elements
- 3 operating modes : On-Automatic, On-Manual, Off-standby-reset
- No batteries or AC wiring required – powered by sensor; power consumption is 3.5 milliwatts
- “Manual On” button allows for one delay off cycle
- Installs easily in any standard single gang electrical box
- Compatible with Decora® or StyleLine— faceplates – you choose style and color
- 4 LED indicators blink periodically showing system status
- Home automation integration interface is included
- 1 year warranty
Brand Name SunTouch Floor Warming Voltage No Visible Depth No Inside Box Width No Inside Box Height No Inside Box Depth No LCD Display Size Ht No LCD Display Size Width No Dial Size (diameter) No Manufacturer Watts Radiant Controls/Thermostat is required for operation No
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Promelt 300650 PM-DP Display Panel Installation Manual Install Steps
Operational temperature range for the electronic components is -40°C to +85°C. Therefore, the PM-DP can be installed indoors or outside with proper protection from the elements.
The PM-DP may be installed in a conventional single or multi-gang electrical enclosure. If installed in a multi-gang enclosure next to high voltage equipment, the PM-DP and its interconnecting cable must be isolated from high voltage wires and devices. Consult local electrical codes to determine the isolation method(s) required. The PM-DP can be installed up to 500 feet away from the ProMelt snow sensor.
- Plug the CS-1 Pigtail into the jack labeled J3 on the ProMelt Sensor circuit board.
- Cut the required length of 5- or 6-conductor minimum 22 AWG shielded cable (Belden® 9941, Alpha® 1295C, or equivalent).
- Prepare both ends of the conductor cable by removing 2 inches of outer jacket and shield, then strip 1/4' of the insulation from the conductors.
- Attach one end of the conductor cable to the free end of the CS-1 Pigtail, noting any color code change in the table.
- Following this table, attach the other end of this cable to the terminal block labeled TB1 on the PM-DP, making sure to connect the noted color to the proper terminal.
- To secure the wire, press the clamp button on the terminal block, insert the bare wire end, then release. Lightly tug on the wire to ensure it is connected.
Electrical Box Recommended Size No Width No Height No Depth No Unit and wires protrude into box No Floor Sensor Included No Floor Sensor Length Ft No Floor Sensor Length Meters No Floor Sensor Type No Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) No Floor Temperature Sensing Primary No Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode No Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option No Location / Use : Indoor Only Outdoor Only Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) No GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) No Skill Level No Installation Layout Map customized for my project No
- More Details
Why Helps No Warranty from Manufacturer No Remote Control Compatible No Control Multiple areas No Remote control Mode No Home Automation Integration No Smart Technology/Early Start No Manual Temperature Override Possible No On/Off Switch for complete shutdown @ end of heating season No Regulator Mode option No Heating Cycle length No Safety Listing No Canadian Electric Code reference No National Electric Code reference No Programming Method No Packaging No Pre-Loaded program options No User Settable program No 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) No 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) No 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) No Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) No Time / Date settings retained during power outage No No Battery Required No Minimum Display Temp No Maximum Display Temp No Accuracy Degrees F No Floor sensor Connection No Electrical Connections No Operating Temperature Range (degrees F) No Minimum Setting Temp No Maximum Setting Temp No Click here to see all discontinued Thermostats No Benefits No Made In USA Made in USA
13 Watt Roof & Gutter Plug-in Cable - 50ft
Regular Price: $250.00
Special Price $197.40