Nuheat Floor Heating Systems
Enjoy the comfort of warm floors with
Nuheat Electric Floor Heating Systems.
Nuheat Mat is an efficient heating solution that installs quickly and easily under tile, stone, laminate and engineered wood floors. Producing 12 watts per square foot (41 BTU’s), Nuheat mats are available in over 60 standard off-the-shelf sizes (squares and rectangles) or as a custom manufactured mats for rooms with curves and angles. Nuheat Mat is the premier system that offers a maintenance free-heating alternative to baseboard heaters and radiators.
Nuheat Cable is a heating option that allows contractors to manually apply heating cables to the floor. Available in several square footage kits, it allows contractors to make on-site adjustments to the floor heating coverage for any shaped room.
Both Nuheat Mat and Nuheat Cable are controlled by exclusively designed programmable thermostats and may be used in wet areas such as shower floors and benches, saunas, and steam rooms. Nuheat supports its systems with an industry-leading 25-year warranty. Nuheat, Change the Way You Heat.
List Price: $730.00
Our Price: $693.00
List Price: $770.00
Our Price: $731.00
List Price: $820.00
Our Price: $779.00
List Price: $840.00
Our Price: $798.00
List Price: $960.00
Our Price: $912.00
List Price: $1,020.00
Our Price: $969.00
List Price: $1,140.00
Our Price: $1,083.00
List Price: $371.00
Our Price: $298.00
List Price: $225.00
Our Price: $209.00
Out of stock
List Price: $110.00
Our Price: $107.00
Out of stock
- All You Need To Know About Nuheat Mats
- What is the Nuheat Floor Heating System?
- Who Makes Nuheat?
- How Long is the Nuheat Warranty?
- How Much Does Nuheat Cost to Operate?
- Is Nuheat Radiant Floor Heating Safe?
- Which Nuheat Mat or Mats Do I Need?
- What About Nuheat Custom Heat Mats?
Nuheat Installation Manuals
- How Is Nuheat Installed?
- Nuheat Mat Installation Manual
- Nuheat Cable Installation Manual
- Nuheat Thermostat Manuals
Nuheat Features & Benefits
- Nuheat Mats Features & Benefits
- Nuheat Cables Features & Benefits
- Why Choose Nuheat Electric Floor Heat Mats?
- In What Rooms Are Nuheat Systems Usually Installed?
- Is Nuheat Installed Only in Extremely Cold Climates?
- Can I Install Nuheat Floor Heating Mats Upside Down?
- Can I Remove a Tile Installed Over Nuheat Mats?
- Can I Repair Nuheat If I Break a Wire?
- Does Nuheat Require a Special GFCI Circuit Breaker?
- How Do I Operate Nuheat Floor Heating?
- How Long is the Low Profile Nuheat Power Lead?