- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Snow & Ice Melting Systems by ProMelt
- Ideal for Heated driveways, walkways, patios - big or small;
- Works in any climate zone;
- Made by a trusted US manufacturer established in 1874 – no one else compares!
- The leader in Quality, Safety and Product Selection;
- In-house engineering, design and manufacturing; complete control to ensure quality.
Our PriceOur Price: $959.00