- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
WarmWire Floor Heating System
FREE WarmWire Heating Cable Services Only From Warm Your Floor!
- Free Shipping for WarmWire & Thermostat orders
- Free no obligation review & quote of your floor plan
- A catalog of example layouts and Free guidance with every WarmWire order
- 25 year Warranty is backed by a $1.4 Billion USA manufacturer
- Suntouch® manufactures WarmWire® and is a solid manufacturer for over 135 years — not a fly-by-night company who has been manufacturing for a few years as a business side line. Radiant Heating is all they do in their 142,000 Sq Foot factory MADE IN THE USA
- NYSE listed and manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA
- Easy To Install Electric Floor Warming
- ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) emission for Your Safety Independently tested and verified
Items 31-37 of 37
Our PriceOur Price: $1,818.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,858.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,854.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,894.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,972.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,932.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,997.00