- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Extension cables with WaterProof connectors, temperature sensors, etc to customize your HeatTrak installation
List Price: $49.95
Our Price: $39.95If the electrical outlet on your house or facility is further than 6' from the heated mats you will need to use an outdoor rated cable extender. This 25-Foot Watertight Cable Extender will provide an additional level of protection against water and moisture than other outdoor rated extension cords. Learn More
List Price: $49.95
Our Price: $39.49The HeatTrak HR-P GFCI Power unit is rain proof with a patented watertight connector on one end and a 3-prong grounded plug on the other end. In between the connectors is the GFCI safety device with Test and Reset buttons and an LED indicator light. The 6 foot cord is long enough for most homes and connects to the first or last mat in your set. Learn More
List Price: $19.95
Our Price: $14.95Place HeatTrak Mats HREXT-20 for heated walkways, at entrances, porches, stair landings, loading docks, handicap ramps, rooftops, and most other surfaces, to provide a clean and safe passageway for foot traffic or wheelchair access. Durable for all foot traffic but you cannot drive on them. Learn More
List Price: $54.95
Our Price: $49.99HR-Therm3550 - 10” Thermostat Extension Cable 15A 120V, Model: HR-THERM3550 , MPN: for only $47.45. Learn More