ProMelt cables are available in 120, 208, 240, and 277 voltages. Unlike with the indoor cables, 240 volt is the most commonly used voltage with ProMelt cables due to the high wattage and AMP draw of the systems. ProMelt cables are available in 38 or 50 watt systems. We recommend 50 watts in almost all circumstances: The more heat, the better when melting snow and ice! Each mat comes with a 20 ft power lead.
• Available in either 38 or 50 watts (50 watts recommended)
• Comes in 120, 208, 240, and 277 volts (240 volts is most commonly used for snow and ice melting)
• Orange Flexible Polyurethane WaterProof Jacket
• 20 ft power lead
• ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.