The SunTouch Watts Radiant ProMelt Digital DualTemp P-3285s thermostat is a Non-programmable heat-only thermostat with the ability to monitor surface temperature (using floor sensor 500802 sold separately) and works in conjunction with a CP Panel for outdoor patio heating. This Stat is also used for indoor hydronic heating
The DualTemp is manually set to maintain a desired floor temperature with a min/max floor temperature range. Simple to set and operate, the Floor (patio surface) temperature are adjustable from 41 degrees F to 99 degrees F. The Digital DualTemp also includes a manual 7 degree F temperature setback feature.
The 24v DualTemp is a three-wire thermostat. It must be powered from the same external 24-VAC transformer that powers the relay coil built-in to the CP-series of panels. It does not operate alone or on line voltage power.
This thermostat must be mounted INDOORS and the sensor wire run to the outdoor surface that is to be heated/monitored. Since it operates on 24v, the DualTemp P-3285 must be used in conjunction with a Contactor Pro panel to control a patio heating system.
Remember to order the floor sensor 500802 separately.
- Low voltage operation (24 VAC) and is powered by the CP series panels
- Connection to a ProMelt CP panel allows control of 250 - 1250 Sq Ft of patio heating, or more.
- Simple push button operation
- Compact size
Brand Name SunTouch Floor Warming Manufacturer Watts Radiant
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual SunTouchP-3285 DualTemp Air/Floor Thermostat, 24V (Patio Heating Only) Installation Manual Install Steps
- To mount the thermostat, remove the thermostat cover by removing the white Screw Cover (located in the center of the thermostat cover) and the Cover Screw.
- Secure the Base Unit to the wall. Be sure to feed the electrical wiring (18-3 or 18-4) through the provided slot in the Base Unit and connect to appropriate terminal block(s).
- Replace the Cover, Cover Screw and Screw Cover.
- If floor sensing is desired, be sure to order the 500802 sensor; then connect floor sensor to the corresponding floor sensor terminals (labeled NTC, the first two terminals on the right terminal block).
Location / Use : Indoor Only Outdoor Only
- More Details
Made In USA Made in USA