- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
ProMelt mats are available in 120, 208, 240, and 277 voltages. Unlike with the indoor mats, 240 volt is the most commonly used voltage with ProMelt mats due to the high wattage and AMP draw of the systems. ProMelt mats are available in 38 or 50 watt systems. We recommend 50 watts in almost all circumstances: The more heat, the better when melting snow and ice! Each mat comes with a 20 ft power lead.
• Mats provide the quickest installation method
• Available in either 38 or 50 watts (50 watts recommended)
• Comes in 120, 208, 240, and 277 volts (240 volts is most commonly used for snow and ice melting)
• Manufactured in 2ft and 3ft widths
• Orange Flexible Polyurethane WaterProof Jacket
• 20 ft power lead
• ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
• ETFE Insulation impact and cut resistant
• 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
Our PriceOur Price: $194.00
Our PriceOur Price: $213.00
Our PriceOur Price: $248.00
Our PriceOur Price: $302.00
Our PriceOur Price: $427.00
Our PriceOur Price: $329.00
Our PriceOur Price: $349.00
Our PriceOur Price: $412.00
Our PriceOur Price: $465.00
Our PriceOur Price: $533.00
Our PriceOur Price: $543.00
Our PriceOur Price: $610.00
Our PriceOur Price: $640.00
Our PriceOur Price: $659.00
Our PriceOur Price: $722.00