- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
DITRA-HEAT Thermostats are available in both programmable and non-programmable models. Both have a digital display, built-in GFCI protection, and can be used with either 120 or 240 volt heating systems. Both thermostat models have a maximum load of 16 AMPs, which is roughly 150 sq ft of 120v DITRA-HEAT cables or 300 sq ft of 240v DITRA-HEAT cables.
DITRA-HEAT thermostats have a maximum temperature setting of 82 °F.