ProMelt electric radiant snow melting mats install easily and quickly providing electrically heated driveways and walkways. Energy efficient and environmentally friendly snow and ice removal in the worst conditions is possible without using nasty chemicals or corrosive salt.
ProMelt heated snow melting mats are manufactured in the USA by SunTouch Watts Radiant (pioneers of indoor radiant heat) using superior quality snow melting cable attached to a reinforced tape grid simplifying installation while maintaining optimum spacing of cables. Plus, you can free the cable from the mat to fill in or fit steps, curved or angled spaces as needed.
ProMelt is an effective, reliable and invisible snow melting system that will serve you for many years. Typical projects of 300 SF or less simply require mats and a snow sensor-controller and are very affordable and convenient.
ProMelt Snow Melting Benefits:
- ProMelt mats install quicker and easier than cable systems with no spacing errors.
- Automatically activates only when needed means your driveway and sidewalks stay clear and you never forget to turn the system off.
- No plowing or scraping means your walkway and driveway look better and last longer.
- Maintenance Free permanent installation. Not like Hydronic systems (water) with pumps, boilers, etc
- Increase safety and reduce liability with ProMelt.
- No hazardous chemicals to damage your landscaping or the environment.
- No waiting for the plow or shovel to arrive - Dependable automatic snow sensor once moisture and temperature conditions are met activates ProMelt.
- Save Money - Eliminate snow removal labor costs.
- The best construction using premium materials means ProMelt is built to last.
- Increase the value of your home with an automatic ProMelt System.
|Voltage Choice||Same Energy efficiency & same Watts/SF. More Sq Footage per circuit with 240v. Most Snow Melting systems are 240v|
|Watts Per SF||50 Watts per Square Foot|
|Heat Output BTUs per SF||170 BTU per Sq Ft/Hour|
|Heating Power : Total BTU’s||8160 BTU total|
|Manufacturer||SunTouch Watts Radiant|
|Power Lead Type||Insulated, NEC color code, Single point connection at 1 corner of mat. No return wire like inferior products|
|Power Lead Length||20 Feet|
|Power Lead Wire Gauge (varies by heated area)||14 AWG|
|Heating Wire Spacing||3" inches|
|Ohms Reading (resistance value)||21 - 27 ohms|
|ZERO* EMF (Electro Magnetic Field)||Yes. Verified by Independent Testing Laboratory as ultra low. REET test|
|Controls/Thermostat is required for operation||Automated Snow Sensing Controller recommeded for safety and lower energy use|
|Packaging||Easy Open Cardboard - no frustration|
|Width of heating area Feet||2' ft. feet|
|Length of heating area Feet||24' ft. feet|
|Width of heating area Inches||24" in. inch|
|Length of heating area Inches||288" in. inch|
|Width of heating area Meters||0.61m meter metre|
|Length of heating area Meters||7.32m meter metre|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
List Price: $18.89
Our Price: $14.50
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $13.99