SunTouch's newest programmable Thermostat has all the features as other touch sceen thermostats (such as the old SunStat VIEW) PLUS:
- Color touch screen with 5 color scheme options
- Home Automation Tie-In (DRY CONTACT) allows thermostat to be turned on and off with a Home Automation System
- Drives as many as 10 SunStat® Relay III units to control up to 1,650 sq. ft. at 120 V, or 3,300 sq. ft. at 240 V
- Quietest Operation (barely audible clicking when activating)
- Lower Profile
- Paintable Beauty Ring
- 7-day programming schedule
- Programming setup wizard guides you in programming your control
- Dual-voltage 120/240 VAC
- Built-in GFCI for safety
- Built-in 15-amp relay controls up to 150 sq. ft. (1800 watts) at 120 V, or 300 sq. ft. (3600 watts) at 240 V
- Floor and air sensing modes
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so your time will always be accurate
- SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time of the floor warming system to ensure the floor has reached the set temperature at your scheduled time
- Energy Use monitor shows the hours of system operation
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
UPC 840213206963 What's In The Box Programmable thermostat, sensor wire, wire nuts, screwdriver, mounting screws Individual Items 1 SunStat Command Thermostat, 1 Sensor Wire Voltage 120 VAC /240 VAC Inside Box Width 1 11/16" (42.9 mm) Inside Box Height 2 3/4" (69.8 mm) Inside Box Depth 15/16" (23.8 mm) Display Height 1 3/4" in. inches Display Width 2 1/4" in. inches Manufacturer Watts Radiant
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual SunTouch Command - Installation & Operation Manual Electrical Box Recommended Size Deep Box Floor Sensor Included Yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 8-14k Floor Temperature Sensing Primary Floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode Yes Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option Yes Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5 mA Class A Built In - With Test Button Feature & indicator light
- More Details
Warranty from Manufacturer 3 yr Control Multiple areas Yes Smart Technology/Early Start Yes Manual Temperature Override Possible Yes Regulator Mode option No Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada : UL 873, UL 943 & CSA C22.2 No. 24, CSA/CAN C22.2 No.144, ETL Control No. 3037530 Programming Method 7 days 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) Yes No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp 32° F (0° C) Maximum Display Temp 99° F (37° C) Accuracy Degrees F +/- 0.9° F (0.5° C) Minimum Setting Temp 40° F (4° C) Maximum Setting Temp 99° F (37° C) Repairable Heating Wire No serviceable parts Packaging Easy Open Cardboard - No frustration
So far, so goodFirst unit lasted 10 years or so without a second thought, then all of a sudden it failed.
This unit was a direct replacement, installed per instructions in about 20 minutes.
The only complaint I might have is that the display is very bright and displays the temperature in a huge font. I wish it had the same size font for date/time as well,...
Works like a charm. Very attractive LED. User friendly.Works like a charm. Very attractive LED. User friendly.
Easy to install, Easy to program, Looks good and works greatNot being technologically savvy I was leery about programming. Wow it was simple to do! The thermostat works great and looks good!
Much betterThe original Sunstat View thermostat was poorly designed and failed within a year. The Sunstat Command is a much better design, was easy to program and our floor is warm again.