SunTouch's newest programmable Thermostat has all the features as other touch sceen thermostats (such as the old SunStat VIEW) PLUS:
- Color touch screen with 5 color scheme options
- Home Automation Tie-In (DRY CONTACT) allows thermostat to be turned on and off with a Home Automation System
- Drives as many as 10 SunStat® Relay III units to control up to 1,650 sq. ft. at 120 V, or 3,300 sq. ft. at 240 V
- Quietest Operation (barely audible clicking when activating)
- Lower Profile
- Paintable Beauty Ring
- 7-day programming schedule
- Programming setup wizard guides you in programming your control
- Dual-voltage 120/240 VAC
- Built-in GFCI for safety
- Built-in 15-amp relay controls up to 150 sq. ft. (1800 watts) at 120 V, or 300 sq. ft. (3600 watts) at 240 V
- Floor and air sensing modes
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so your time will always be accurate
- SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time of the floor warming system to ensure the floor has reached the set temperature at your scheduled time
- Energy Use monitor shows the hours of system operation
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
UPC 840213206963 What's In The Box Programmable thermostat, sensor wire, wire nuts, screwdriver, mounting screws Individual Items 1 SunStat Command Thermostat, 1 Sensor Wire Voltage 120 VAC /240 VAC GFCI / GFEP Protection 5 mA Class A Built In - With Test Button Feature & indicator light Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada : UL 873, UL 943 & CSA C22.2 No. 24, CSA/CAN C22.2 No.144, ETL Control No. 3037530 Ambient Air Temperature Yes Ambient Air & Floor Temperature Yes Manual Override Yes Floor Sensor Length 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Resistance Range 8-14k Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Display Height 1 3/4" in. inches Display Width 2 1/4" in. inches
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual SunTouch Command - Installation & Operation Manual Electrical Box Size Recommendation Deep Box Floor Temperature Sensing Primary Floor temperature
- More Details
Manufacturer Watts Radiant Warranty 3 yr Smart Technology/Early Start Yes Regulator Mode option No Multi Gang with other switches? No Programming Method 7 days 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) Yes No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp 32° F (0° C) Maximum Display Temp 99° F (37° C) Accuracy Degrees F +/- 0.9° F (0.5° C) Minimum Setting Temp 40° F (4° C) Maximum Setting Temp 99° F (37° C) Repair Information No serviceable parts Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Floor Sensor Included Yes
So far, so goodFirst unit lasted 10 years or so without a second thought, then all of a sudden it failed.
This unit was a direct replacement, installed per instructions in about 20 minutes.
The only complaint I might have is that the display is very bright and displays the temperature in a huge font. I wish it had the same size font for date/time as well,...
Works like a charm. Very attractive LED. User friendly.Works like a charm. Very attractive LED. User friendly.
Easy to install, Easy to program, Looks good and works greatNot being technologically savvy I was leery about programming. Wow it was simple to do! The thermostat works great and looks good!
Much betterThe original Sunstat View thermostat was poorly designed and failed within a year. The Sunstat Command is a much better design, was easy to program and our floor is warm again.