The SunStat Pro II will be discontinued soon, because the new generation of SunTouch thermostats has finally arrived. For just a few more dollars, consider changing to the new SunStat Command Programmable Touch Screen Thermostat. The new SunStat Command has all of the best features of the Pro II plus a quieter relay, lower profile, touch screen interface, and superior connection pins in the back of the faceplate.
The SunStat PRO II programmable thermostat model 500775 is the newest innovation in automatic floor heating control. Built to last by SunTouch the Pro II is easy to install and operate with GFCI built-in for safety and the 3 year warranty is your guarantee of quality. A preset program is ready when you turn it on or use the revolutionary Easy Startup Wizard to customize your schedule in a few minutes. Quick setup, a backlit real time clock display that adjusts for Daylight saving time, network capability and future expandability make the SunStat Pro II 500775 a better choice than its predecessor (model 500670). Want even more features and a touch screen? Check out the SunStat VIEW
New features and elegant design of the SunStat Pro II 500775 make it the Better choice
- Startup Wizard lets you warm your floor easily
- 3 Year Warranty
- Real-Time Clock with automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- Larger and easier to read digital display with backlight shows time, day, temperature, etc
- Menu style programming for ease of use or creating a personalized schedule
- Program options included (Normal Day, Warm All Night, Home During Day, etc) are new and easier to understand
- Improved faceplate mounting and connections to power base means no pins to align
- Solid conductor wires on LINE side for easier and better connection to household wiring
- Improved HOLD feature: easily set a temperature to maintain for a specified number of days (01-99) or continuously
- Home Automation integration is not available with this Stat
- GFCI light is prominent and TEST function is straightforward
- SunStat Pro 2 is compatible with both 120v or 240v (Dual Voltage)
- Floor Sensing (15’ sensor included) for stone, tile, laminate, engineered wood and carpet floors
- Ambient Air sensing mode option included
- "Master" Control Capability - Each SunStat Pro II allows SunStat Relays (model 500810) to be connected to it to expand your system;
- Class 2 Insulated Sensor ( 15' long) Wire is included
- Network Capability allows up to 10 Relays (model 500810) to be connected to Thermostat to expand your heated area
- “Lock” feature can be enabled to prevent changes to thermostat settings
- Over ride option for manual control
- Usage Monitoring - Your SunStat Pro II can report the “hours on” in last 7 and 30 day periods and it can be reset
- 12 or 24 hour (military time) Display - your choice;
- SmartStart learning Technology allows your thermostat to learn and adjust start time
- Temperature Setting Range (floor) of 40 to 99 degrees F (4 to 37 Celsius);
- Temperature displays in either F or C;
- 15 Amp capacity to control up to 1800 Watts/150 SF of SunTouch 120VAC mats per control and 3600 Watts/300 SF of 240v SunTouch Mats;
- Can connect and control SunStat II sub control relay 500810;
- Built-In Class A GFCI protection with GFCI test Light and button - 5 milliAmp trip;
- No Battery required - Your programming is saved in memory indefinitely;
UPC 840213159054 What's In The Box Programmable thermostat, sensor wire, wire nuts, screwdriver, mounting screws Voltage 120 VAC /240 VAC GFCI / GFEP Protection 5 mA Class A Built In - With Test Button Feature & indicator light Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada : UL 873, UL 943 & CSA C22.2 No. 24, CSA/CAN C22.2 No.144, ETL Control No. 3037530 Ambient Air Temperature yes Ambient Air & Floor Temperature yes Manual Override yes Home Automation Integration No Floor Sensor Length 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Resistance Range 8-14k Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Visible Depth 13/16" (20.6 mm) Display Height 2.75 Display Width 1.75 Thermostat Control Required? Yes
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual SunTouch500775 PRO II *New* Programmable Thermostat LCD Installation Manual Electrical Box Size Recommendation Deep Single 4x2 Unit and wires protrude into box 0.81 Floor Temperature Sensing Primary floor temperature Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) n/a
- More Details
Manufacturer Watts Radiant Warranty 3 yr Smart Technology/Early Start yes Regulator Mode option NO Heating Cycle length n/a Multi Gang with other switches? Not recommended Programming Method 7 days Pre-Loaded program options 3 User Settable program yes 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) Yes 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) no 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) no Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) yes Time / Date settings retained during power outage Time-Day Reset after 30 Min No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp 32° F (0° C) Maximum Display Temp 99° F (37° C) Accuracy Degrees F +/- 0.9 ° F (0.5° C) Minimum Setting Temp 40° F (4° C) Maximum Setting Temp 99° F (37° C) Repair Information No serviceable parts Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Floor Sensor Included yes
SunTouch Programmable Thermostat LCDFantastic system overall, however, the thermostats hum. Don't know why but it is annoying. Also, I agree with Dave and Alan, it does not program very well.
Hard to useThis model is challenging to use and to program. It's one of those deals where you have to press a lot of buttons to move between time and day programs. This kind of thing, in an age of the ease of Apple iHome things is just about intolerable.
Very Nice Thermostat - Works well and installs easilyI have another older thermostat from another company and have now realized how difficult it is to use! This one from SunTouch is great! It is easy to read and know what is going on - floor temperature and current temperature setting - very easy to read display. I had to program for each day, as we get up very early for work ( I would love to...
Instruction manualThis product works well if you use the pre programmed On/Off settings that come from the factory, but, trying to customize the settings is a layman's nightmare. The instructions refer to buttons like "edit" that don't exist. The propeller head who wrote the instructions definitely wasn't thinking of the bone heads of the world like me. Very...