The SunTouch 500680 SunStat Relay is designed to control the voltage to either a 120VAC or 240VAC resistive floor warming system. It must be driven by a SunStat thermostat to operate, 500670 (programmable) or 500675 (non programmable). The 500680 Replaces the CT230-xxx SlaveStat models.
The Sunstat Relay allows you to expand an existing or new installation of SunTouch Floor Heating. You may drive up to 10 SunStat Relays with one SunStat thermostat acting as the Master control of all attached relays (up to 10). This allows 1 thermostat to control up to 10 circuits of floor warming.
This Relay is Dual Voltage for either 120v or 240v - You can't get it wrong! Power and floor heating is connected to each relay (just like a thermostat) and then low voltage wire connects each relay to the Thermostat.
When you use the Sunstat Relay with the NEW Programmable SunStat PRO control, these New Features provide the Ulitmate heated floor control.
- Dual Voltage - 1 thermostat for Either 120v or 240 - never have the wrong thermostat on the job again.
- Air-sensing Mode with a Floor Temperature override limit as an option
- Regulator mode if sensor not connect or is damaged
- "Master" Control Capability - Each SunStat Pro allows other SunStat Relays to be connected to it to expand your system
- Class 2 Insulated Sensor ( 15' long) Wire which can run in the SAME CONDUIT as the power lead from your Floor Heater system
- 5/1/1 Day Programming mode or manual option
- Four Preset Schedules are included - choose one that suits you or program your own!
- Usage Monitoring - Your SunTouch SunStat Pro can report the on time of your SunTouch Floor Heat system
- 12 or 24 hour (military time) Display - your choice
- SmartStat Technology
- Easily Integrates with your home automation system (dry contact relay)
Other Features of the 500680 Relay when used with the 500670 SunStat Pro:
- Temperature Range (floor) of 40 to 99 degrees F (5 to 37 Celsius)
- Large Digital Display showing operation, mode, heat on/off, etc. LCD shows time and all functions
- Temperature displays in either F or C
- 15 Amp capacity to control up to 150 SF of SunTouch 120VAC mats per control and 300 SF of 240v SunTouch
- Can connect to NEW remote FloorStat sub control relay 500680
- Built-In Class A GFCI protection with GFCI test Light and button - 5 milliAmp trip
- 2 Year Warranty
- No Battery required - Your programming is saved in memory indefinitely
- Manual Setback / Vacation Mode for quick switching to Economy setting when leaving for an extended time
- MANUAL mode is also available to over-ride your program. Many customers like the look of this programmable model, but use it as a manual control
Included with Each SunStat Relay:
- Small Screwdriver for making connection
- Wirenuts for wiring connections
- Mounting Screws
UPC 840213091163 What's In The Box Relay Individual Items No Voltage 120 VAC / 240 VAC Brand Name SunTouch Floor Warming Visible Depth No Inside Box Width No Inside Box Height No Inside Box Depth No LCD Display Size Ht No LCD Display Size Width No Dial Size (diameter) No Manufacturer SunTouch Watts Radiant Controls/Thermostat is required for operation No
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual SunStat500680 Sub Control Relay for extending your system beyond 15 amps Installation Manual Install Steps No Electrical Box Recommended Size No Width No Height No Depth No Unit and wires protrude into box No Floor Sensor Included no Floor Sensor Length Ft n/a Floor Sensor Length Meters No Floor Sensor Type No Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 20,000 Floor Temperature Sensing Primary floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode no Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option no Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) n/a GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5 mA Class A Built In, With Test Button Feature Skill Level No Installation Layout Map customized for my project No
- More Details
Why Helps No Warranty from Manufacturer 2 yr Remote Control Compatible No Control Multiple areas Yes Remote control Mode No Home Automation Integration yes Smart Technology/Early Start no Manual Temperature Override Possible n/a On/Off Switch for complete shutdown @ end of heating season No Regulator Mode option no Heating Cycle length No Safety Listing No Canadian Electric Code reference No Programming Method Controlled only by T-stat Pre-Loaded program options n/a User Settable program n/a 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) n/a 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) n/a 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) n/a Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) n/a Time / Date settings retained during power outage No No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp No Maximum Display Temp No Accuracy Degrees F No Floor sensor Connection No Electrical Connections No Operating Temperature Range (degrees F) No Minimum Setting Temp No Maximum Setting Temp No Click here to see all discontinued Thermostats No Benefits No Repairable Heating Wire No Packaging No