The all new SunStat Relay II works with the newer SunStat Pro II and View Thermostats
The NEW Relay II is not compatible with legacy SunStat models 500670 and 500675.
If you require a relay for those thermostats look for the 500680
When your SunTouch Floor Heating System is larger than 300 Sq Feet in one area (240v) it will require more than 15 amps. The easiest solution for control of larger zones is to install SunStat Relay II’s in conjunction with your PRO II or VIEW thermostat. Connect SunStat relays to SunStat thermostats for safe, simple, elegant control of larger systems. Each SunStat Control (120 or 240 VAC) can accommodate up to 10 SunStat Relays.
Each Sunstat Relay II model 500810 is controlled by the SunTouch Thermostat via a low voltage wire connection. You may drive up to 10 SunStat Relays with one SunStat thermostat acting as the Master control of all attached relays. This allows 1 thermostat to control up to 10 additional circuits of floor warming for a total of 11 floor warming circuits.
This Relay controls the Voltage to either a 120v or 240v system. Power from the panel (dedicated circuit recommended) and floor heating is connected to each relay (just like a thermostat) and then low voltage wire connects each relay to the Thermostat. A SunStat thermostat is required for the Relay to function.
- Built-in Class A GFCU test Light and button - 5milliAmp trip for safety.
- 3 year Warranty
- Dual Voltage for either 120v or 240v systems
- Durable 15 Amp Relay controls 300 SF (240v) at 12 Watts per Sq Ft (150 SF/120v)
- Daisy Chain up to 10 Relays to 1 SunStat for large zones
- LED indicator Lights for Power, Heating, GFCI test/trip modes, Troubleshooting
- Door is paintable for a custom installation
|Voltage||120 VAC /240 VAC|
|Manufacturer||SunTouch Watts Radiant|
|Packaging||Easy Open Cardboard - no frustration|