- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
We Stock the Best Brands
Warm Your Floor has the perfect product for warming any floor in your home.Learn more »
List Price: $106.00
Our Price: $68.97The SunStat 500710 is a Basic Non-Programmable Control used to control the floor temperature of a SunTouch electric floor heating system. This simple control is easy to install and has a built-in GFCI and 15 amp relay so you can control up to 150 sq. ft. of 120V or 300 sq. ft. of 240V SunTouch mats. Learn More
Our PriceOur Price: $16.00Extra SunStat Sensor Wire For All SunTouch Thermostats 15 Ft Long. All of our controls include a sensor wire; however, a spare can come in handy if yours gets lost or damaged during installation. Learn More