The slick, new design and great features of the SunStat PRO Programmable Thermostat (500670) make it your best choice for operating your floor heating system.
This thermostat has built-in Ground Fault Protection for your safety and is fit for use in the US and Canada according to ETL to UL standards. The thermostat senses the floor temperature via a 15-foot Floor Sensor Wire which is included. In most areas, you don't even need another GFCI circuit. Enjoy the sleek design of the backlit display with the programming buttons simply hidden behind a single door.
SunStat PRO is a Dual Voltage thermostat which means it's suitable for 120v or 240v and you don't have to worry about its compatibility with your floor heating system.
Manufactured in-house by SunTouch (not outsourced like many other brands), this new model received several updates in 2007. Packed with these new features SunStat Pro is the most robust and versatile programmable thermostat in the floor heating industry today:
- 120v/240v (dual voltage) means you always have the right thermostat regardless of the system voltage on-site.
- Air-sensing Mode with an optional floor temperature override limit.
- Regulator mode takes over if the sensor is damaged or disconnected.
- Master Control Capability for connecting other SunStat relays to expand your floor heating system.
- 15' long Class 2 Insulated Sensor wire, able to run in the same conduit as your floor heating system power lead.
- 5/1/1 Day Programming settings or manual operation
- 4 preset heating schedules or you can program your own!
- Monitor your usage and check the on time of your SunTouch system through the SunStat Pro. Choose either 12 or 24 (Military time) hour mode for the clock display.
- State of the art SmartStat Technology
- Easy integration with your home automation system through dry contact relay.
- Floor Temp Range of 40 to 99 degrees F, or 5 to 37 C.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display option.
- View operation, heat on/off, mode and other details on a large digital display, with LCD for clock and all other functions
- 15 amp capacity lets you control SunTouch 120VAC mats totalling up to 150 SF per control (or up to 300 SF of 240V mats).
- Connection with remote FloorStat sub control relay (MPN: 500680).
- Class A GFCI safety protection is built-in with a test light and button, a 5 milliAmp trip.
- 2-Year Warranty.
- Batteries not required! Save your programming to memory, endlessly.
- Quick switch to Economy setting when you'll be away with the Vacation Mode / Manual Setback.
- Override your program with Manual mode; you can choose the programming version for its great looks but use all manual controls if you prefer.
Included with Every Thermostat:
- 15' Sensor Wire
- Complete English, Spanish, and French operation instructions
- Screwdriver for installing
- Mounting Screws
- Wire Nuts
|What's In The Box||Programmable thermostat, sensor wire, wire nuts, screwdriver, mounting screws|
|Backlight (display) color||Amber Light|
|Voltage||120 VAC /240 VAC|
|Brand Name||SunTouch Floor Warming|
|Maximum Load Watts @ 120v||1800|
|Maximum Load Watts @ 240v||3600|
|Maximum Load Amps||15|
|Recommended Supply Circuit size||20 amp breaker|
|Maximum Heated SF 120V 12 W/SF||150|
|Maximum Heated SF 240V 12 W/SF||300|
|Wall Mount Style (Electrical Box reqd)||Depth in box 15/16" Overall 1.75|
|Multi Gang with other switches?||not recommended|
|Unit Width||2 7/8" (73 mm)|
|Unit Height||4 9/16" (115.9 mm)|
|Unit Depth||1 3/4" (44.5 mm)|
|Visible Height||4 9/16" (115.9 mm)|
|Visible Depth||13/16" (20.6 mm)|
|Visible Width||2 7/8" (73 mm)|
|Inside Box Width||1 11/16" (42.9 mm)|
|Inside Box Height||2 3/4" (69.8 mm)|
|Inside Box Depth||15/16" (23.8 mm)|
|LCD Display Size Ht||2.25|
|LCD Display Size Width||1.25|
|Manufacturer||SunTouch Watts Radiant|