APS-3C 120V Control Panel
You Save: $179.68
+ Free Shipping!
The APS-3C 120V Control Panel automatically controls snow and ice melting heating cables in conjunction with either the GIT-1 or SIT-6E sensors for 120 volt systems. This ensures that the system only runs when the conditions are right for snowfall and ice formation. Using an APS-3C in conjunction with a sensor means maximum performance and minimum cost. It also features an adjustable hold-on timer that can be set to keep the system running for up to 10 hours after snowfall stops to help combat especially heavy snowfall and ensure all snow and ice is completely melted.
• Automatic snow/ice melting control
• Operates electrically-held and mechanically-held contactors for pilot duty applications
• Energy management computer (EMC) interface
• Accommodates MI, constant wattage and self-limiting heaters
• Multiple sensor capability
• Heater hold-on and test capabilities
• Handles up to 24 amps
• Low system and energy costs