APS-4C 208-240V Control Panel
You Save: $201.92
+ Free Shipping!
The APS-4C 208-240V control panel automatically controls snow and ice melting heating cables in conjunction with either the GIT-1 or SIT-6E sensors for 208-240 volt systems. This ensures that the system only runs when the conditions are right for snowfall and ice formation. Using an APS-4C in conjunction with one or more sensors means maximum performance and minimum cost. It also features an adjustable hold-on timer that can be set to keep the system running for up to 10 hours after snowfall stops to help combat especially heavy snowfall and ensure all snow and ice is completely melted.
• Automatic snow/ice melting control
• Satellite contactor interface for larger systems
• Energy management computer (EMC) interface
• Accommodates MI, constant wattage and self-limiting heaters
• Multiple sensor capability
• Advanced patented and patent pending ground fault protection
• Heater hold-on and test capabilities
• Handles up to 50 amps
• Low system and energy costs