Tempo Non-Programmable 120/240v Thermostat for Floor Heating
The new Tempo thermostat provides a digital floor temperature read out on a backlit screen (a floor sensor probe wire is included must be installed). Suitable for tile and stone floors, the Tempo offers simple up or down button controls as well as an off/on switch. With dual voltage capability, you'll always have the right control for the job (line voltage must match mat voltage)
The Tempo offers a digital non-programmable alternative to control your electric floor heating system. With simple "up" or "down" temperature control buttons, the Tempo is a great option where simplicity is all that is desired.
- Designed for ALL electric floor heating systems
- Non-programmable digital thermostat
- No time or date display and no timer or programming functions
- Dual voltage compatibility (120V or 240V)
- Suitable for tile, stone, granite, and marble surfaces
- Floor sensing and ambient air sensing
- Backlit display Shows Temperature and heating on/off
- Simple "up" or "down" temperature control buttons
- On / Off switch
- Built-in G.F.C.I. (Class A)
As with all Nuheat controls, the Tempo has a built-in GFCI, requires no batteries and comes with a 3-year manufacturers warranty
Did you know?
- The Tempo can sense floor temperature and ambient temperature.
- The installation of a floor probe (necessary for thermostat to sense floor temperature) allows for an easy upgrade to a programmable floor-sensing thermostat in the future.
|Voltage||120 VAC/ 240 VAC|
|Manufacturer||Nuheat Industries Ltd.|