- Thinner installation (RPM = 5/16" vs. Backerboard = 1/2") helping you match up a variety of flooring materials.
- Thermal Break over concrete slab.
- Lightweight and durable recyled materials makes RPM Mats simple to use
- Easy and mess-free to cut with a utility knife right on the job site.
- Provide a customizable grid to evenly run floor heating wire under floors.
- Heating wire sits below RPM studs, keeping you off the wire and unable to trip or pull out the heating wire during installation.
- Reduces risk of damage to heat wire and integrity of floor heating system.
- Wire stays below trowel level when spreading leveling cement.
- Can be used with any brand of heat wire.
Thermostat control is vital for floor heating systems. Whether you want a thermostat you can set and program from your smartphone or a simple on/off dial control thermostat, we have the perfect stat for you. Aside from allowing you to set the temperature of your floor for maximum comfort, each thermostat also has built-in GFCI protection for your safety. Each thermostat has a maximum load of 15 AMPs, requires a dedicated circuit and can be used with either Nuheat or SunTouch heating elements.
Both programmable and non-programmable thermostats are available, but we strongly suggest using a programmable stat as they learn to compensate for the startup time of any system after a week or two of operation.
Our PriceOur Price: $140.00
Our PriceOur Price: $200.00
Our PriceOur Price: $270.00
Our PriceOur Price: $16.00
List Price: $24.00
Our Price: $22.00