The SunStat 500710 is a Basic Non-Programmable Control used to control the floor temperature of a SunTouch electric floor heating system. This simple control is easy to install and has a built-in GFCI and 15 amp relay so you can control up to 150 sq. ft. of 120V or 300 sq. ft. of 240V SunTouch mats.
Senses the FLOOR Temperature (Using the INCLUDED floor Sensor Wire) and has Built-in Ground Fault Protection with no need for an additional GFCI circuit in most areas.
- Large temperature setting dial;
- 15 Amp capacity to control up to 150 SF of SunTouch 120VAC mats per control (300 SF of 240v mats);
- No Programming necessary - Simple & Easy to operate;
- 2 Year Factory Warranty;
- Manufactured in Europe by Watts;
- On/Off switch is located on side of control;
- GFCI Test button on side of the SunStat 500710.
|What's In The Box||Dial thermostat, sensor wire|
|Backlight (display) color||None|
|Buttons||Graduated Temperature Dial|
|Voltage||120 VAC/ 240 VAC|
|Brand Name||SunTouch Floor Warming|
|Maximum Load Watts @ 120v||1800|
|Maximum Load Watts @ 240v||3600|
|Maximum Load Amps||15|
|Recommended Supply Circuit size||20 amp breaker|
|Maximum Heated SF 120V 12 W/SF||150|
|Maximum Heated SF 240V 12 W/SF||300|
|Wall Mount Style (Electrical Box reqd)||Depth in box 15/16" Overall 1.75|
|Multi Gang with other switches?||Not recommended|
|Manufacturer||SunTouch Watts Radiant|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
List Price: $169.95
Our Price: $155.88
List Price: $145.00
Our Price: $108.00
List Price: $249.00
Our Price: $218.95