The Nuheat HOME thermostat - a high resolution color touchscreen thermostat that allows easy control and programming of any electric floor heating system.
- Touch Screen - Easy to read color 3.5” display is backlit with adjustable brightness (dimmable)
- Programmable - Adaptive 7 day settings with floor sensor & air sensor modes.
- Safe - UL approved 15 Amp Class A GFCI protection built-in for 120v & 240v
- Energy Use - Monitored (daily, weekly, monthly) and displayed on the stat
- Each HOME Thermostat can control 1 zone per thermostat
- each area you want to control requires a circuit & Stat, up to 15 amps each
- (typically 150 Sq Ft @ 120v & 300 SF @ 240v)
- Easy set-up wizard with test mode gets you started whether it’s a new install or upgrade
- Controls all electric floor warming systems in a new installation (line voltage)
- Upgrading an existing thermostat is easy; most have the same 10k W sensor
- 3 Year Warranty
UPC 620713001721 What's In The Box Nuheat HOME Thermostat, 15 foot Sensor Wire, Instructions Voltage 120V / 240V Display Height 3" Display Width 2"
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Nuheat HOME Programmable Thermostat Operation Manual Install Steps Installation Manual Coming Soon Floor Sensor Included Yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 8-14k Floor Temperature Sensing Primary Floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode Yes Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option Yes Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) GFCI Class A
- More Details
Warranty from Manufacturer 3 Years Remote Control Compatible None Control Multiple areas Yes Manual Temperature Override Possible Yes Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada Programming Method 7 days No Battery Required No Battery Required Packaging Easy Open Cardboard - No frustration
Easy to use and programI needed to replace an older floor thermostat and bought this one to replace the older model that was not longer functioning. The instructions were not as easy to follow as I hoped. Gave it a try and ended up calling Nuheats customer service line. The ladies at customer service were amazing. They talked me through the wiring and were patient...
Home model T-statpurchased and installed the Home model t-stat. It was a replacement for a Solo. It took me 15 minutes and is much easier to program than the Solo. It runs a bathroom floor mat. It is getting cold here in the north and having a warm floor bathroom floor is something NO One should be without!!
Easy install. Replaced original Solo thermostatEasy to install and easy to program. This unit replaced original Solo thermostat.
Good choiceOur old Solo thermostat was fried from a lighting strike. Found out it was updated to the Home thermostat. Warm your floor had the best price I could find. Recommended by a tile supplier. He even checked online to see if one was available. Easy install and easy setup.