The Nuheat HOME thermostat - a high resolution color touchscreen thermostat that allows easy control and programming of any electric floor heating system.
- Touch Screen - Easy to read color 3.5” display is backlit with adjustable brightness (dimmable)
- Programmable - Adaptive 7 day settings with floor sensor & air sensor modes.
- Safe - UL approved 15 Amp Class A GFCI protection built-in for 120v & 240v
- Energy Use - Monitored (daily, weekly, monthly) and displayed on the stat
- Each HOME Thermostat can control 1 zone per thermostat
- each area you want to control requires a circuit & Stat, up to 15 amps each
- (typically 150 Sq Ft @ 120v & 300 SF @ 240v)
- Easy set-up wizard with test mode gets you started whether it’s a new install or upgrade
- Controls all electric floor warming systems in a new installation (line voltage)
- Upgrading an existing thermostat is easy; most have the same 10k W sensor
- 3 Year Warranty
UPC 620713001721 What's In The Box Nuheat HOME Thermostat, 15 foot Sensor Wire, Instructions Voltage 120V / 240V Display Height 3" Display Width 2"
- Instructions + Video
Instructions + Video
Instruction Manual Nuheat HOME Programmable Thermostat Operation Manual Install Steps Installation Manual Coming Soon Floor Sensor Included Yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 8-14k Floor Temperature Sensing Primary Floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode Yes Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option Yes Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only GFEP / GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) GFCI Class A
- More Details
Warranty from Manufacturer 3 Years Remote Control Compatible None Control Multiple areas Yes Manual Temperature Override Possible Yes Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada Programming Method 7 days No Battery Required No Battery Required Packaging Easy Open Cardboard - No frustration
Excellent service - Excellent ProductExcellent service - Excellent Product
Fixed ItMy old thermostat went out. Turns out my gfi plug was bad as well, so had to call an electrician. Installed quickly and everything is working fine. Good to have warm feet in the winter. Love the new touchscreen, easier to set up.
Great productI purchased this to replace the old heated tile Solo thermostat that had gone out. The electrician installed this in about 15 mins. Display is large and easy to read (better than the old Solo). Very easy to program, just follow the directions step by step.
Good ThermostatVery easy to program,The thermostat did all the work,
Just followed the prompts.It did a check on the circuits,
and checks the GFCI.