Snow & Ice Melting
Never shovel snow again! Snow and Ice Melting systems enhance the safety of your outdoor areas. Heated Driveways and walkways provide a snow free path without shoveling or nasty salts or chemicals.
Permanent systems, like ProMelt mats and cables, can be installed within new walkways or driveways provide years of invisible and durable snow melting results, whether it is a new concrete or asphalt heated driveway or a heated walkway of pavers or tile and even heated stairs for safe passage to your front door. These permanent snow melting systems are attached to rebar in new concrete pours, in sand under pavers or in new asphalt layers even on top of existing slabs and then covered by mortar and materials like flagstone, bluestone, etc.
You can even use these snow melting systems to provide comfort on patios to take the chill off cool evenings with up to 170 BTU’s per Sq Ft heat output.
HeatTrak’s portable snow melting mats are another solution for foot traffic areas (not driveways) that are already in place. We offer several size solutions in both a lighter duty Residential series for heated sidewalks and steps plus a heavy duty commercial-industrial series of mats that are used by many homeowners as well as hotels, ski resorts, and all types of businesses.
- Easy To Install Electric Floor Warming;
- ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Emission
- Free Same Day Shipping on Orders Over $199;
- Free Quote & Floor Plan Evaluation;
- Free CAD Floor Plan Design;
- 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Solid Manufacturer - In business since 1873!
- NYSE listed (symbol WTS);
- In Stock in Canada. Manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA.
FREE WarmWire Heating Cable Services Only From Warm Your Floor!
- Free Shipping for WarmWire + Thermostat orders
- Free no obligation review & quote of your floor plan
- A catalog of example layouts and Free guidance with every WarmWire order
- 25 year Warranty is backed by a $1.4 Billion USA manufacturer
- Suntouch® manufactures WarmWire® and is a solid manufacturer for over 135 years — not a fly-by-night company who has been manufacturing for a few years as a business side line. Radiant Heating is all they do in their 142,000 Sq Foot factory MADE IN THE USA
- NYSE listed and manufactured in Springfield, MO, USA
- Easy To Install Electric Floor Warming
- ZERO Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) emission for Your Safety Independently tested and verified
FREE ShippingEnjoy Free Standard Shipping For All Orders Over $149!
Our PriceOur Price: $1,169.00
List Price: $1,250.00
Our Price: $1,008.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,933.00
Our PriceOur Price: $1,909.00